With the Magic Expander you can package your complex texts into short text modules and make them reusable.
Your texts can then be inserted into other applications by entering a short text abbreviation.
Recurring texts, greeting phrases, e-mail signatures and much more can only be written once!
The text modules and the associated texts are managed in a list and can be adapted and supplemented to your own needs.
ClipMem automatically stores the data on your clipboard. Subsequently, once copied content can be reused as often as desired. The texts and images can be inserted into any application. In other words, Copy & Paste becomes Copy & Autosave & Paste. In addition, the texts can be edited later.
Key features at a glance:
- Save texts and images from the clipboard permanently.
- Subsequent editing of saved texts
- Retrieval of texts and images via the so-called insert window, which is called up via a globally definable key combination
- Insert text and images into any application – as often as you like
- Sorting e.B. by frequency of use
- Insert multiple texts into previous applications with a specified delimiter
- Search function for texts
- Fixed text modules
- Abbreviation for fixed text modules
- Insertion directly into other programs by simply entering the text abbreviation
- Own setup for convenient installation and uninstall